After reading about the Ipsy Glam Bag, I thought I would see what all the craze is about. I thought it would be a great buy considering it’s so inexpensive (which is great when you’re a broke college kid ;))
First of all, I love the pink little bag it comes in. I can honestly say that I will use everything in this bag. The items in the bag are exactly what I needed!
Items in my Ipsy Glam Bag included:
- Tarte Travel Size Maracuja Oil (on tartecosmetics.com for $15)
- Ofra Cosmetic Bliss Eyeshadow/Highlighter (selling on Ebay for $7.99)
- Hanalei Lip Treatment (available on hanaleicompany.com for $20)
- City Color Be Matte Blush (on citycolorcosmetics.com for $3.99 just for one color)
- Beau Gachis Concealer Brush (selling on Amazon for $9.97)
During the winter months, my skin and lips get really dry. I tried out the Maracuja Oil for my skin and the Hanalei Lip Treatment, and they helped my dry skin and lips significantly. Plus, I needed a new concealer brush, so this Ipsy Glam Bag was a good buy.